Minggu, 25 Maret 2012

caturversary

110312 its the caturversary day. Thanksgod, fourth month have been gone for loving me. Thanks for everything awesome moment. Your carefull, laugh, smile, patient, badmood and thanks for your way to make me jealous. Maybe its the best way for make our love colourfull, but if sometime you feel bored with me lets remember our memory before. Going to pajak bymnk, cooking together with specially sayur asem and spicy chicken gosong, ogip, touring at Jogja, when i see your face when you have problem, learn together and you always teach me about english, play with fafa and all awesome memories with you.

Thanks for all who involved in our caturversary memories : pipi, cierra, happy, awisa, bulan, chiko, mama yanti, fafa, uqi, akb 74, tatat, tutit and all.Someday please remember me about this moment, when suddenly i fall and have busy time. Communication is very important. Please remember me this moment and remember me to always loving you. ilusm musm mbd :)